It just dawned on me today that my readers may not know me that well. I’m not sure how many want to get to know me or know me at all. As I was scrolling through Pintrest it hit me in the face- I should write a few quirky facts about myself!
1. I absolutely love to read! I have several bookshelves full of books from fiction, non-fiction, biographies, and self help books. I also own a kindle with over 50 books on it as well as a tablet with downloaded books as well as audio books. I love learning new things and getting away in a book. It’s like taking a vacation without all the work!
2. I adore my dog, Ellie Mae. In my opinion she is the cutest thing EVER. She loves when I come home- I am welcomed with hugs and kisses. I wear her glitter all day- her fur, ha! She loves to go for car rides, cuddle with her mama and get ice cream.
3. I enjoy making people smile. Whether it’s by making them laugh, doing a sweet errand for them, or just being present- it makes me feel good helping others.
4. I absolutely love 80s and 90s music and can usually name a song within seconds of it playing on the radio. It’s a scary gift really. Like, I mean super scary. Depeche Mode, The Eagles, Foo Fighters, Madonna, The Cure, Live, Counting Crows- some of my favorites. I have playlists, ask about them.
5. I am annoyingly positive about everyone’s situations but when it comes to me, it’s difficult to see the light… it is a constant daily struggle for me to be positive when all I feel is failure and being a fraud.
6. I have a deep LOVE for Jared Padalecki…. I know you are thinking, PADA- WHO?!? You know Sam Winchester from Supernatural… or the O.G Dean, Dean Forrester from Gilmore Girls. Now I will say this, I always wanted a Dean- tall, dark, handsome, funny, and incredibly sweet… and I got him, but shhhhh! Don’t tell Jared! Ha! Now, I’ve met Jared twice now and both times was awesome! He’s an incredible person and super nice to everyone he meets!
7. I have severe insomnia and rarely sleep more than 3-4 hours a night and I function. And yes, I’ve tried sleeping medication, melatonin, lavender, CBD oil.. you name it, I’ve tried it! I’ve meditated, worked out like a mad woman- nothing works for me. So, I am productive while y’all are sleeping… I most likely wrote this blog at night!
8. I’m all about positive vibes- yoga, meditation, essential oils, crystals, aligning my chakras.. evil eyes… I usually smell earthy. I go to yoga regularly. I am about to start yoga teacher training which has been my dream for several years. I was looking back after I finished Mel Wells’ Academy at what I manifested for myself- everything has been started or done! I conquered my fear of flying! I am beginning YTT in September, I’ve re-opened my blog, paying off finances(slowly), and started writing a book! Whew! And I’m in school for Yoga Therapy…all while working full time and having a boyfriend! My life is crazy busy but I absolutely LOVE it!
9. I am in a relationship! This is most likely not a secret since I talk about him often! 🙂
10. I snort when I laugh! Nothing else to be said about this! 😂
This are some things that you may or may not have known about me! I may do a list like this a few times a year as I grow… we are all constantly changing…evolving. So I will leave this post as an open conversation…what are some things that you think I should know about you! Leave them in the comments! I would love to get to know y’all as well! Much love!💜